So,
I'm feeling much better. It was a rather unproductive day apart from me summarising the latest Econs lecture into the table/grid provided and reading here and there of Bio gene amplification shitzx. It felt as though I had plenty to do/revise/pack/study/complete, however I seem to have had a sudden loss of memory (haha). I youtubed for three hours and slept two hours away, watched my 7PM chinese drama serial then I played the silly Fishing Frenzy 2 game which my sister downloaded (LOL. HYPOCRITE, I KNOW, HUIJIA).
My head's in a mess. I can't seem to stay focused. No motivation, no inspiration. Missing the one person who's supposed to be there but yet not there. It's not effortless. But can be tiring, to the point that sometimes I wish other things.. Ohwell. The people you love most are the people who have the sole ability to bring you to your peak or end of emotions.
Goodnight.
My head's in a mess. I can't seem to stay focused. No motivation, no inspiration. Missing the one person who's supposed to be there but yet not there. It's not effortless. But can be tiring, to the point that sometimes I wish other things.. Ohwell. The people you love most are the people who have the sole ability to bring you to your peak or end of emotions.
Goodnight.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home